W E L C O M E . O N . M Y . B L O G !

Hello everybody,
It has been a very long time I was waiting to find the time to create such a web media, and this time has finally come!
I'm sincerely glad to welcome you on my design blog, and I hope you will discover interesting material and maybe we will have opportunities to talk about design right there. Wadezign's area will be specially dedicated to my recent past and my upcoming works, but oldies but goodies will be viewable on WALDEZIGN' S ATTIC, and I also will focus on my ESPACE Sbarro year on WALDEZIGN' S ESPACE.
I hope you will also appreciate these two other sites!
Good surf!

2008-08-09

V O I S I N . C X X




(2008) The motivation has finally come to me: I will probably post a little serie of Avions-Voisin sketches in the upcoming weeks. Here is the first! Of course, my old friends Jean-Loulou and Gregus, and young padawan Aurel are also firmly invited to sketch new material (or even other guests!)
It's hugely possible that this design finishes with CG renderings...

(2008) La motivation a fini par me revenir: je vais probablement poster une petite série d'Avions-Voisin dans les semaines à venir. Voici le premier! Bien-sûr, mes vieux amis Jean-Loulou et Grégus, ainsi que mon jeune padawan Aurel sont également invité à griffonner quelque chose (et tout autre invité, au cas où...)
C'est hautement probable que ce design finisse en 3D...