W E L C O M E . O N . M Y . B L O G !

Hello everybody,
It has been a very long time I was waiting to find the time to create such a web media, and this time has finally come!
I'm sincerely glad to welcome you on my design blog, and I hope you will discover interesting material and maybe we will have opportunities to talk about design right there. Wadezign's area will be specially dedicated to my recent past and my upcoming works, but oldies but goodies will be viewable on WALDEZIGN' S ATTIC, and I also will focus on my ESPACE Sbarro year on WALDEZIGN' S ESPACE.
I hope you will also appreciate these two other sites!
Good surf!

2008-07-24

V A I L L A N T E . B E R L I N E T T E



(2008) My new challenge up to come: A little Vaillante Berlinette (Jean Graton's readers will understand).
Up: I've just begun my rendering: areas are defined, sketch is cleaned, we are ready to fight!
Up: Today, I ve managed to find some time to begun the dark and light areas rendering
Up: This concept is in stand-by: I'm focusing on the CXX nowadays!

(2008) Mon nouveau défi à venir: Une petite Berlinette Vaillante (les lecteurs de Jean Graton comprendront)
MAJ: Je viens de commencer le rendu: les zones sont définies, le croquis a été nettoyé, nous sommes prêts à en découdre!
MAJ: Aujourd'hui, j'ai réussi à trouver un peu de temps pour m'occuper des zones claires/obscures
MAJ: Ce concept est un peu en stand-by: je me concentre sur la CXX en ce moment!